Thursday, September 3, 2009

SOLITUDE

Do you love solitude?
Many don't find her wholesome
And often treat her as irksome
But I always am in quietude
Whenever she is in full blossom.

I feel her as a gift of Nature
Only if we understand her nature
To me she is never premature
I always see her silently mature
For I know the way to nurture

Do you ever love her company?
Only if you enjoy her harmony
Or else she will appear as ebony
But she to me is a treasured company
And enchants me in rapturous symphony.

Do you love to leave her lonely?
I warn you it's not manly
For you are going to pay dearly
Why? You may ask angrily
I will answer you solemnly

Are you madly in love with solitude?
Yes,I read the question on your raised brow
My acquaintance with her began to grow
Advice in loads forced me to reach a draw
But my love for her I couldn't overthrow.

How do I spend time with solitude?
I dearly cherish her in my mind
To flirt with her I always am bend
My kith and kin tried my ways to mend
But I am stubborn in my heart to defend.

Solitude and I are merged in one
In spite of the urges of everyone to shun
Our flirtations have a good deal of fun
Because her heart I have won
And always I want to keep her if I can.

People find her shallow and not deep
They cannot be blamed for they only peep
But I let her into me to seep
Down and down in me I want her to keep
For she never gave me a chance to weep.

No comments: